OLH Directors Martin Eve and Caroline Edwards will be speaking at a variety of events focussed around Open Access Week 2013. Caroline will be appearing at the following events:
- "Non-traditional research outputs" (invited lecture as part of a workshop on intellectual property), 12th October 2013, CREATe, University of Glasgow
- "What does open access mean for the humanities?" invited lecture, 16th October 2013, School of Law, University of Warwick
- "Open Access: Understanding the New Environment," 23rd October 2013, University of Kent (programme available here)
- "Open Access Futures in the Humanities & Social Sciences," 24th October 2013, Senate House, London, presented by SAGE and the LSE in association with the British Academy and Academy of Social Sciences (info & bookings available here)
Martin will be giving a keynote lecture at the following event:
- "Open [access, data, source]: Science & Data in the 21st century," 25th October 2013, Informatics Forum, University of Edinburgh (info & bookings available here)
For more information concerning Open Access Week 2013, ideas of how to organise events and where to find promotional materials, please visit the International Open Access Week website.
Image by biblioteekje under a CC BY-NC-SA license.